Scholarship is available for all fresh students who are interested in studying in Benin Republic University for any of the courses listed below:
- International relations & Diplomacy
- Mass communication
- Public relations
- Computer science
- Computer engineering
- Estate Management
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Transportation and logistics Management
- Human resources management
- Management and Information technology
- Banking and finance
- Project management
- French language Communication
- Political science.
- Medical Laboratory
All applicants must pass all the eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must be a graduated High school senior who meets the entrance requirement for an accredited college or university admission.
- Applicant must submit a completed application pack by the appointed deadline. Late application packets will not be accepted.
- Applicant meeting the above criteria will be eligible without regard to race, ethnicity, nation origin, religion gender or disability.
RESIDENCY – Ordinarily resident in Nigeria
LEVEL OF STUDY – Undergraduate
YEAR OF STUDY – New students and 200 level transfer students
COURSE – All subject in the course listing
FACULTY – All faculties
Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of financial need and academic merit. The information that provide in your application form will be used to assess how you meet these criteria.
- Applicants should be aware that competition for the scheme is very high and there is no additional funding for those candidates who are not offered a scholarship.
- The scholarship is for only 100 and 200 level students.
- This is a part payment scholarship opportunity where the student is to pay 250,000 Naira which covers tuition fee, accommodation and registration per session (two semester).
- please call/whatsapp +229 64322511, +22994155191 for more information and clearity.
For more information contact us on whatsapp: +229 64322511, +22994155191